- This event has passed.
NILD Educational Therapy Level I Course | ONLINE
January 9 - February 18
Learn our methodology of NILD Educational Therapy which offers hope to struggling learners. This course consists of four weeks of online work followed by three weekends of digital residency.
This training is targeted to the educator with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in education or a related field. The three master levels of training lead towards professional certification in educational therapy. We believe that these three levels have immense value not only in teaching specific techniques, but also in providing an understanding of all the cognitive functions involved in the learning process.
Read more about NILD Educational Therapy courses here.
Dates & Times
Part 1: Online | January 9 – February 2, 2023
Part 2: Digital Residency | February 3 – 18, 2023
- Friday February 3, 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm, EST
- Saturday, February 4, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, EST
- Friday February 10, 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm, EST
- Saturday, February 11, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, EST
- Friday February 17, 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm, EST
- Saturday, February 18, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, EST
This course will be offered entirely online, through a platform called Zoom. You will need a laptop or desktop computer (PC or MAC) with camera, audio and microphone capability as well as a reliable internet connection.
The course fee consists of a registration fee plus a tuition fee. Pricing does not include course materials or textbooks.
- Registration Fee: $595.00 (Save $100, register by November 30! Use code “earlybird” at checkout)
- Tuition Fee: $2,595.00
December 19, 2022