- This event has passed.
WJIV Workshop – for Educational Therapists
April 21, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm EDT
Do you need to improve your testing skills or want training to administer the new Woodcock Johnson IV testing battery? We are pleased to offer the following workshop for NILD therapists this spring, the day before our Annual Conference. Check out the following details!
Date: April 21, 2016
Time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Price: $275 or $195 (special price if registered for the conference)
Place: Tyndale University College, 3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON
Instructors: Trix Bradley and Diane Geerlinks
- Tyndale University College
- Single rooms for $55 +tax per night
- Call 416-226-6620 to book, mention NILD Canada
- There is very limited space available so book early! Any unclaimed rooms will be advertised to conference only attendees on March 11, 2016.
- Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast
- King or two doubles $86 +tax per night
- Call 905-477-6077 to book, mention event at Tyndale
This workshop is designed to provide NILD educational therapists training in administration, scoring and interpretation of the WJ-IV Tests of Achievement and Oral Language. The content focuses on theoretical background, technical overview, basal and ceiling rules, computing raw scores, obtaining estimated and grade-equivalent scores, administration of new tests, using Compuscore and Profiles Program and building examiner competency.