Licensee Benefits & Certification
NILD Canada Licensee Benefits
Renewable annually by October 1; licensure expires annually on September 30 and must be renewed in order to continue practicing NILD Educational Therapy® utilizing NILD’s name, techniques, and/or materials.
As an NILD Canada licensee you’ll enjoy the advantages of these valuable benefits:
- Legal use of NILD name, logo, methodology and materials.
- Discount privileges for NILD Canada workshops, courses and conferences.
- Discount (10%) for NILD US conferences, courses and webinars.
- Access to the NILD Educational Therapist Facebook Group.
- Access to the Registered Educational Therapists section of the NILD Canada website. This includes therapy support, promotional resources, and support teams.
- Listing on our Find A Therapist page, spotlighting your business.
NILD Educational Therapist Professional Certification
We invite all NILD Educational Therapists to work towards achieving and maintaining professional certification. Upon successful completion of NILD Educational Therapy® Level III course, the educational therapist is granted PCET status. This certification is renewed annually.
The NILD Professionally Certified Educational Therapist (PCET) certification is recognized and respected by educational therapists, administrators and parents alike. Educational therapists who earn this certification exemplify NILD’s core values as they demonstrate integrity, stimulate learning and innovation, and promote teamwork and collaboration.
NILD PCET Re-Certification Requirements
- Attendance at our Annual Conference within the last 2 years
- 160 student contact hours within the past year
- Complete TWO of the following options:
- Take an NILD supplementary course or workshop
- 3 CEUs (approximately 18 hours) from education related classes, workshops, webinars or graduate courses
- Volunteer 20 hours for NILD Canada
- Become an NILD Canada Mentor
- Present a workshop at a NILD Conference or industry related conference