Discovering the D’s: Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia
These sessions are from our 2021 NILD Canada Online Conference. For more information on each of the sessions and the speakers, go here.
Video recorded sessions include:
- Session I: From My Brain to the Paper: How Does That Work? – Dr. Tony Ryff
- Session II: Spelling, Reading Development, and Dyslexia – Dr. Nicole Conrad
- Session III: Discovering Dyscalculia – Dr. Paula Clark
- Session IV: Bridging Learning to Life: How Educational Therapy Builds Core Academic Skills – Dr. Tony Ryff
- Comorbidities: Panel Discussion
You will have 60 days from date of purchase to access all the videos.