Rx 4 Math II | ONLINE
November 2 - November 6
This workshop will enable the educator to facilitate deeper mathematical thinking for students by understanding how to strengthen students’ conceptual understanding, computational fluency, and mathematical reasoning skills by developing self-regulation and cognitive functions through a safe mathematical community where productive disposition, self-efficacy, a sense of belonging and mathematical exploration is encouraged.
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, November 2, 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 3, 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, November 6, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer (PC or MAC) with camera, audio and microphone capability as well as a reliable internet connection.
- You will need to have a volunteer (adult or student) available with you for part of Saturday in order to practice and demonstrate the technique.
NILD Registered Therapist Rate: $625.00 (Save $75, register by October 12! Use code “earlybird” at checkout to save!)